140 Proof Jobs » Senior AE / Sales Director
Ready to be part of the front-line sales team selling, defining, and tapping demand for the next wave of innovation in digital media? Tired of selling undifferentiated banners and weird custom media formats that advertisers don't want to buy? Forget that noise. At 140 Proof you'll be delivering the premier brand of Interest Graph targeted social ads that every brand and digital agency wants. This opportunity goes way beyond any single social network: we are bringing the blended Interest Graph to advertisers across all of digital beyond walled gardens or domains.
140 Proof makes social ads relevant by understanding how consumers share their interests online. By interpreting and mapping the Blended Interest Graph, 140 Proof matches people with relevant messages about things they like.
Brand advertisers and major media companies trust 140 Proof and its partner network to deliver powerful social advertising at scale. And because social ads powered by the interest graph perform better than display and search ads, popular app developers across the social ecosystem entrust 140 Proof to generate their revenue streams.
140 Proof and its patent-pending interest graph targeting algorithm is backed by Founders Fund, BlueRun Ventures, and SV Angel, the investors behind Facebook, PayPal, and Twitter.
Our customers include hundreds of market innovators like FedEx, Google, CBS Sports, Infiniti, Groupon, Best Buy, and over 2,000 startups and small businesses.
Our advisors include heavy hitters like Ron Conway, Chad Stoller (inventor of FourSquare’s “Mayors”), and Buzz Andersen, lead iPhone developer for Square and Director of Mobile at Tumblr.
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline and develop a strategy for sustained success
- Partner with smart media planners and creative teams inside agencies to cement 140 Proof as a premium, must-have solution for digital advertisers
- Woo new clients by customizing and delivering compelling sales proposals.
- Act as strategic point of contact and relationship-owner with senior clients
- Help newly-sold clients execute great campaigns with measurable business results
- Immerse yourself in the social media landscape and weave new trends and developments into our pitch
- Continually increase advertiser diversity, customer satisfaction and user happiness
- 4-6 years media sales experience with at least 2 years selling digital
- Strong personal relationships with top digital media and creative agencies
- Proven ability to exceed revenue targets / sales quota
- Happy being a brand advocate for the company values of simplicity, brevity, and innovation
- Passionate about new technologies and social phenomena like Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter, and the next big thing
- B.A. / B.S. / equivalent
What You’ll Get:
- A pivotal role in scaling the product offering and creating the underlying technologies
- Exposure to all aspects of a startup, from board meetings to bounce houses
- A deep sense of accomplishment and ownership
- A healthy chunk of money in your bank account every two weeks
- A generous slice of the company
- Free snacks, soda, beer, team dinners, and a full-sized NBA regulation hoop to work it off
- A great location in South Park next to the best micro-brewery in SF (21st Amendment!)
- Full vision, medical and dental coverage to keep you healthy and happy
This position is being sought for Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City and Chicago.
Think you're ready? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org